Have questions about the TodayTix Presents - Tavern on the Green concerts? Please find updates and answers to our frequently asked questions below.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Vaccination Requirements
- Why can I only get tickets in pairs or a group of four?
- What are the different ticketing tiers?
- Where is the event being held?
- Is there a food and beverage minimum?
- How will I get my ticket?
- What COVID-compliant measures are required to attend?
- Is there late seating?
- What happens if it rains?
- Is the venue ADA accessible?
- Is there an age restriction?
Please see below for current vaccination policies:
- Guests are required to be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine in order to attend a show and must show proof of vaccination at the time of entry into the theatre with a valid ticket.
- “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- Exceptions are being made for children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination. These guests must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
For any further questions in regards to vaccination requirements, please see Coronavirus and NYC Performances.
Why can I only get tickets in pairs or a group of four?
Tickets are sold in sets of two and four to accommodate social distancing at the venue. Guests attending under the same reservation will be seated in the same seating pod, and cannot be accommodated otherwise.
What are the different ticketing tiers?
Premium and Tier 1 tickets guarantee table seating at the venue. Tier 2 tickets will be seated at bar stools.
Where is the event being held?
Tavern on the Green
67th Street & Central Park West
New York, NY 10023
This event takes place outdoors.
Is there a food and beverage minimum?
There is no food and beverage minimum for this event. Food and beverages will be available at the event for an additional cost.
How will I get my ticket?
Your barcoded ticket is included in your confirmation email. Your ticket can also be found in the 'My Orders' section of your TodayTix account. To resend your email, please go to Me > My Orders > Options > Resend Confirmation Email.
What COVID-compliant measures are required to attend?
This event will follow NYC safety guidelines for live performances.
Is there late seating?
There is no late seating. Due to the intimate nature of the event, guests will not be admitted into the venue after the concert begins.
What happens if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be moved to a tented space at Tavern on the Green. If the performance is cancelled due to extreme weather, we will notify all guests via email.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is fully ADA compliant & accessible.
Is there an age restriction?
We recommend these concerts for audiences 12+.