If you are receiving an error while attempting to claim your tickets, please try the following solutions before reaching out to us:
- Do you have the latest version of the TodayTix app installed? To make sure you are running the latest operating system software available for your device, please visit your device's app store.
- Are you logged into your TodayTix account? You must be logged into the account with which you entered the drawing.
- Are you attempting to claim your tickets on a different device than you entered with? Be sure you are logged out of your TodayTix account on all devices other than the device you entered on, as this will sometimes cause an error.
- Using the TodayTix app? Force close the app and re-open.
- For iOS devices: double tap the home button and swipe away the TodayTix app. Reopen the app.
- For Android: Tap the three lines icon in the lower left toolbar to view all open apps, and swipe away the TodayTix app. Reopen the app.
- Once you have reopened the app and logged into your account, navigate to the 'My Orders' section of your TodayTix account or tap the red banner that appears at the top of the app.
- Has your time expired? If you were selected as a lottery winner and your time to claim has expired, we are unable to reissue those tickets to you. We appreciate your understanding.
You can check the status of your lottery entry from the 'My Orders' section of your TodayTix account.