There are a handful of reasons you may be encountering this errors, but here are some troubleshooting tips before you contact us:
- You may not be fully logged in to your TodayTix account. Please log in, or attempt to log out and log in again.
- Please note: If you had initially connected your TodayTix account to Facebook, you will need to "Connect with Facebook" rather than "Log in to existing account".
- A weak wifi or network connection could cause your order to "time out" and the order may not be completed.
- If you are attempting to purchase Lottery or Rush tickets, the tickets may no longer be available.
- Please force close the app or restart your web browser.
- For our guests in the UK - Occasionally if your selection leaves a single seat, the venue's own plan will put a restriction on it, resulting in an error on our app/website. Please attempt a different seat selection.
If the error persists, please contact our guest services team with as many specific details regarding your purchase, mentioning:
- The show title, performance date and showtime you are trying to purchase
- How many tickets you have selected
- When you've received your error
- Exactly what the error message says
- What device you are attempting to purchase from
These details will allow us to take effective action as quickly as possible.