TodayTix publishes our app to the app stores, and distribution and delivery is handled by Apple or Google, depending on your device. Unfortunately, we have no control over the installation or update of our app, but we can help you troubleshoot common issues.
Try the following general troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your device.
- Make sure you are connected to a trusted, strong WiFi network.
- Make sure you have enough free space on your device.
- Make sure your device's operating system software is up-to-date.
Still not working? There a few more things to try:
- Make sure you are running iOS 7.0 or later.
- Try deleting TodayTix, then installing again.
- Make sure you are running Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
- Make sure to download from the Google Play store, not the Amazon AppStore. The Amazon version is only meant for Kindle Fire devices. If you downloaded from the Amazon AppStore, uninstall TodayTix entirely and then redownload from Google Play.
- Try clearing Google Play's cache.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Go to Applications > Manage Applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear Cache.
- Try uninstalling TodayTix entirely.
- Go to Applications > Manage Applications > All > TodayTix > Uninstall.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try downloading again.