Sorry you're experiencing this! We anonymously log crashes, so our engineers are looking at the error you encountered as you read this. In the meantime, please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Try "hard closing" or "force quitting" the app.
- iOS users: Tap the home button to return to the main screen, then double-tap the home button to bring up the application launcher. Swipe the TodayTix app upwards and off the screen to close it.
- Android users: This may vary between devices. In general, you can open the Settings app, go to "Apps" or "Application Manager," and force stop the app from there.
- Try restarting your device.
- Make sure you are running the latest operating system software available for your device.
- Removing the app and reinstalling often helps. To remove, tap and hold on the TodayTix icon until the remove button appears, then tap that. Then redownload the app from the app store.
- Make sure that your internet signal is strong (WiFi or Cellular data).
If you’re still having trouble, please contact us by clicking "submit a request" above and we'll be happy to help.
Please include as much detail as possible, including error messages, what exactly you were doing at the time of the crash, what device you're on, etc.