This page is dedicated to answering some of our most frequently asked questions regarding the TodayTix Lottery for Lincoln Center for Performing Arts' Restart Stages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why can I only get tickets in pairs?
- Can I enter to win a single ticket?
- What COVID-compliant measures are required to attend?
- How can I enter?
- How will I get my tickets?
- Will the event be outdoors?
Why can I only get tickets in pairs?
Tickets are sold in sets of two to accommodate social distancing between parties. Guests attending under the same reservation must be seated in the same seating bubble, and cannot be accommodated otherwise.
Can I enter to win a single ticket, or more than two?
Sorry, tickets for this event are issued only in sets of two. Reservations are meant to accommodate guests already within the same "bubble," and parties cannot be split within reservations.
What COVID-compliant measures are required to attend?
TodayTix and Lincoln Center for Performing Arts has made the safety of our guests, staff, and performers the highest priority. In addition to city-mandated safety measures, guests can expect the following:
- All guests will be required to wear masks for the duration of their attendance.
- Guests will be required to complete contact-tracing measures and health surveys prior to entry.
- Guests will be assigned entry times to ensure comfortable and safe seating.
We kindly ask our guests to regularly check their email for communications from either TodayTix or Lincoln Center for Performing Arts regarding any upcoming performances. Attendance at these events requires compliance with both the aforementioned measures as well as any direction provided by event staff. No refunds or exchanges will be provided in response to an inability to meet the above criteria.
How can I enter?
Please download the TodayTix App to enter the Restart Stages lotteries. Entries must be submitted through the app.
How will I get my tickets?
You'll receive e-tickets via email directly from Lincoln Center for Performing Arts.
Will the event be outdoors?
YES. Lincoln Center for Performing Arts reserves the right to cancel any performances in case of inclement weather.