This page is dedicated to answering some of our most frequently asked questions regarding The April 2021 Concert Series, featuring Lauren Patten, Derek Klena, Bradley Gibson, and Ana Villafañe.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Who is performing, and when?
- Why can I only buy tickets in sets of two or four?
- Can I buy a single ticket?
- Can I buy a ticket at the door?
- What COVID-compliant measures will be in place at the venue?
- I want to attend with a friend who is not part of my household/bubble. Can you accommodate?
- How long is the performance?
- I bought my ticket, now what?
- My party will not be arriving at the venue at the same time. Can some of us go in early?
- Where are my seats?
- When should I arrive?
- Will the event be outdoors?
Who is performing, and when?
Friday, April 2nd, 2021 at 6:30 pm: Tony Nominee and Grammy Award Winner Lauren Patten (Jagged Little Pill)
Saturday, April 3rd, 2021 at 6:30 pm: Tony Nominee Derek Klena (Jagged Little Pill, Anastasia)
Friday, April 16th, 2021 at 6:30 pm: Ana Villafañe (On Your Feet!)
Saturday, April 17th, 2021 at 6:30 pm: Bradley Gibson (The Lion King)
Why can I only buy tickets in sets of two or four?
Tickets are sold in sets of two or four to accommodate social distancing between parties. Guests attending under the same reservation must be sat in the same seating bubble, and cannot be accommodated otherwise.
Can I buy a single ticket?
Sorry, tickets for this event are sold only in sets of two or four. Reservations are meant to accommodate guests already within the same "bubble." This is put in place to protect our guests, talent, and staff. We appreciate your cooperation.
Can I buy a ticket at the door?
Sorry, not this time. Capacity is strictly limited, and no one will be admitted without a prior booking.
What COVID-compliant measures will be in place at the venue?
TodayTix has made the safety of our guests, staff, and performers the highest priority. We are following city-mandated compliance rules, including:
- All guests will be required to wear masks for the duration of their attendance.
- Guests will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- A strictly limited capacity of 40 guests and 10 staff (including performers), totaling 50 people.
- Each reservation will be sat in individual 6'x6' seating areas to ensure social distancing.
- Guests will be required to complete contact-tracing measures prior to entry.
Attendance at these events requires compliance with both the aforementioned measures as well as any direction provided by event staff. No refunds or exchanges will be provided in response to an inability to meet the above criteria.
How long is the performance?
Each performance will be approximately 45 minutes, with no intermission.
I bought my ticket, now what?
You'll receive an e-ticket for your party from us via email, which you'll scan at the venue when your whole party has arrived. You'll also need to fill out contact tracing information before you enter the space, so keep an eye out for additional details from us about where you'll need to accomplish that.
My party will not be arriving at the venue at the same time. Can some of us go in early?
Sorry, all members of the party must be in attendance to be admitted into the venue. Parties cannot be partially seated.
Where are my seats?
Seating locations are entirely at the discretion of the venue and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis on the day of the performance.
When should I arrive?
Seating will begin 45 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive with ample time to complete contact tracing information. Your whole party must be present in order to be seated. Due to the intimate nature of the event, all seats will offer prime viewing. There will be no late seating.
Will there be food and beverage?
To keep masks on and keep everyone safe, we are unable to provide any food or beverage service at this event. We also ask our guests not to bring in any outside food or beverages. We appreciate your understanding.
Will the event be outdoors?
YES. Though guests will briefly pass through socially-distanced indoor spaces to reach the rooftop, this event will take place outdoors. Please dress appropriately for the April weather, as there will not be heat lamps or any equivalent provided.