Congratulations on winning The Friday Forty lottery for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! All Friday Forty seats are assigned by the venue’s box office. During the allocation process, our partners at the production are keen to accommodate any accessibility-related needs our guests require.
To make an accessibility request, please contact our team no more than one hour after purchasing your winning lottery ticket(s) by clicking the "Submit a Request" button above. Please include the following information so we can request accommodations on your behalf:
- Full name on the order
- Order confirmation number (begins with “T”)
- Performance times
- Details of preferred seating requirements (i.e. on an aisle, near to the stage).
- Will you require step-free access to your seats?
- Do you use any mobility aids? If so, please provide details.
- Will you require the use of listening assistive programs, such as hearing loop system, assistive listening devices, or closed captioning? (Different accommodations may be offered in different locations - please see below for details.)
- Does anyone in your party use supplemental oxygen?
- Is there anything else the venue needs to be made aware of?
Our team will acknowledge receipt of your request within 24 hours. If you have not received confirmation from us by that time, please reach out so we can confirm your request has been shared with our partners at the production. Specific seat locations are available only when collecting your tickets on the day of the performance.
If our team does not receive an email from you as outlined above, the venue may be unable to accommodate your request due to high demand. We appreciate your cooperation.
For additional information regarding accessibility for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in your city, please see the relevant section below:
For our guests in Australia with a Companion Card, please complete checkout for two tickets and email us at AUSsupport@todaytix.com (including your Companion Card number) for further instructions on receiving a partial refund for the value of one ticket. Guests with Companion Cards will be required to present their Companion Card at the theatre on the day of the performance.
For detailed information regarding the theatre, please visit The Princess Theatre website.
For our guests in London, the Palace Theatre can accommodate step-free access or wheelchair seats on request. Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome, and aisle seats are available. The theatre is fitted with a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. Headsets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For detailed information regarding the theatre, please visit The Palace Theatre website.
New York City
Please visit The Lyric Theatre's Accessibility Page for additional information.
Please visit the Accessibility section of the Curran Theater's website for additional information.